£450 for bonnet and 4 door job, 2 much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demetris

Reaction score
I just would like to know if any of you have any idea, i have paid the money not got the job done to standard and am aking it back, but basically all 4 doors had serious scartches, 2of them nminor dents,and the bonnet had a massive scratch in it.....

OP
D

demetris

Reaction score
thanks jay

yeah i am trying to patient as possible, and the guy has promised to rectify whatever i dont like but i picked it up sun and apart from a chat-row i had with him monday about the influx of text messages (every 10 mins according to him)he has not called me since, dont get me worng i have got the balsto keep on nagging but he has my money and there is nothing stopping him from ignoring me. Wosrt still i got no receipt etc as i trusted him due to the record he has with other people he has dealt with.We shall see, but this is a lessoni wont forget...always state explicity what you want done, cos his idea of 'fixing' the bonnet was just to do a good touch up job but not too respray the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom