£450 for bonnet and 4 door job, 2 much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demetris

Reaction score
I just would like to know if any of you have any idea, i have paid the money not got the job done to standard and am aking it back, but basically all 4 doors had serious scartches, 2of them nminor dents,and the bonnet had a massive scratch in it.....

OP
D

demetris

Reaction score
thanks jay

yeah i am trying to patient as possible, and the guy has promised to rectify whatever i dont like but i picked it up sun and apart from a chat-row i had with him monday about the influx of text messages (every 10 mins according to him)he has not called me since, dont get me worng i have got the balsto keep on nagging but he has my money and there is nothing stopping him from ignoring me. Wosrt still i got no receipt etc as i trusted him due to the record he has with other people he has dealt with.We shall see, but this is a lessoni wont forget...always state explicity what you want done, cos his idea of 'fixing' the bonnet was just to do a good touch up job but not too respray the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom