1983 500 sec

simon_wall69

Reaction score
Hello everyone out there! I own a 2005 E280 CDI Sport Estate and a 1986 500 SEC which I bought last weekend for weekends which I have on a low mileage insurance policy. I am new to the forum and hope to get some good advice, especially on the older bird. I have also just sold a 1998 300 TD Avantgarde which hurt but I was out of room. I have loved the marque all my life since I was a child but only in the last couple of years been in a position to able to own and run one.

Excellent choice of car. Very understated way of cruising.

north-star

Reaction score
welcome on board, the 560/500 sel and sec from the 80s are the best mercs in my eyes, would love to get 1 for a weekend toy as well....i probably will when i get my 208 done.

Alex Crow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W169, W124, w202, W203, KTM 250 EXC, VW T25 camper and a Polo in a pear tree
steve hw, despite those fuses looking ok the instrument fuse may be corroded at the end. twist it vigorously or change for a new/other one and have another look.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom