2003 Mercedes E class 320 avangarde

James Blyth

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class 320cdi 2003 89k miles avangarde 6
Hi everyone really looking forward to picking up my car ,just a bit concerned what can go wrong on a 17 year old Merc lol.Have to say though they look amazing and once I get it cleaned up sure it will look mint .

jp williams

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 E class 2.2 cdi auto estate, Lexus GS 450h
Hi everyone really looking forward to picking up my car ,just a bit concerned what can go wrong on a 17 year old Merc lol.Have to say though they look amazing and once I get it cleaned up sure it will look mint .

Hi James, any piccies or history to show us?
Mike is 2003 W210 with almost 250,000 miles, original gearbox and engine, no rust to speak of so they can last.

OP
James Blyth

James Blyth

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class 320cdi 2003 89k miles avangarde 6
Hi JP ,pick up car 27th june ,I'm sure it has almost complete service history ,will upload pics when I find out how lol.
I bought it from ,Solid Cars, used cars in Edinburgh it's still on there website as it's the only one they have ,hopefully you can check it and get back to me ,thanks .

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom