2010 CLC 200 KOMP. Rear Brake Pad Specification

Ant747

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Clc 200 Kompressor 2010
Hi to all. Does anyone know which rear brake pads would fit the above? It seems there are two types available under the registration of my car on Auto parts sites. One seems to facilitate a wear indicator and one not. Does anyone know if the above model has a wear indicator? Thanks a lot. Ant.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Hi to all. Does anyone know which rear brake pads would fit the above? It seems there are two types available under the registration of my car on Auto parts sites. One seems to facilitate a wear indicator and one not. Does anyone know if the above model has a wear indicator? Thanks a lot. Ant.
Well , I don’t think my CLK rears have a wear indicator (I cleaned the pads up a couple of weeks ago .
Either look through the wheel gaps for wires on the back of the pads calipers , (one side may have a wear indicator ).
Or order both sets and return the unused ones .

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I’d phone up MB Grangemouth and get the info (and probably the parts) from them

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
The ones for indicators just have a hole drilled towards the end of the pad. I think you could use these even if you didn't have the sensor to slot in the hole.
Or just have a look.

OP
A

Ant747

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Clc 200 Kompressor 2010
Well , I don’t think my CLK rears have a wear indicator (I cleaned the pads up a couple of weeks ago .
Either look through the wheel gaps for wires on the back of the pads calipers , (one side may have a wear indicator ).
Or order both sets and return the unused ones .
Hi and thanks - my car is a CLC but what you say makes sense. Thanks again.

OP
A

Ant747

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Clc 200 Kompressor 2010
The ones for indicators just have a hole drilled towards the end of the pad. I think you could use these even if you didn't have the sensor to slot in the hole.
Or just have a look.
that makes good sense also thanks

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom