1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 c220cdi vibrations

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, Fuel and Exhaust' started by Chr1sd, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Chr1sd

Chr1sd New Registration

Your Mercedes:
    2013 W204 C220cdi AMG
    Hi all. I have a 2013 c220cdi 7g auto 60k miles. It's my first MB and the only MB I have driven. I have had the car a little over a month and have been trying to find the cause of a vibration up front. At times it feels like the engine is vibrating and you can feel it through the pedals. Between 1500-2000 revs on acceleration up a gradual in line it almost feels like a knackered inner CV joint would feel on a front wheel drive car.
    I have had the gearbox serviced, New front discs and pads, adjusted from wheel bearings. All wheels have been balanced, the front passenger side has a few mild flat spots but I'm not getting any steering wheel judder etc.
    I asked the garage that did the gearbox service to check condition of the engine mounts but they didn't report any issues.
    It's a weird one, every now and then the car will drive and accelerate smoothly, but most of the time I'm getting these vibration/judder issues.

Next step was going to be changing out the engine mounts unless anyone has other suggestions.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk