310D Camper - Indicators Not Working

grandaddy_low

New Registration
Reaction score
Hello,

So my first venture into the world of Mercedes!

The indicators and hazards have packed up on my 310D motorhome. I havn't had it long and recently I had the alarm/immobilizer upgraded. The indicators did work find for a while after this work, but they have recently stopped working. I mention this because I know there will be a feed from the alarm to the hazard circuit. Whether its related I don't know.

There was a blown fuse under the steering column which I have now replaced and it has not blown again.

So a couple of questions: are the two green relays type things at the bottom of the fuses under the steering column the flasher relays (right and left). If one of these was broken, one side should still work?

If its the hazard switch thats gone (I read they can break) is it possible to remove it and have everything function correctly without it?

Cheers, GDL.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom