A Class Bluetooth Connectivity using the ViseeO MB-4

Evo5man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A200 Elegance
Hi there,

I have a 2006 A200 Elegance with Comand APS v2.0 and Phone pre-wire. I am thinking about fitting a bluetooth adapter to the phone pre-wire and I am looking at the Mercedes SAP v3 or the ViseeO MB-4.

Does anyone know if the ViseeO MB-4 uses the car aerial for phone reception or does it use the mobile phone's aerial? I am told that the car aerial configuartion gives much better reception, as used by the Mercedes SAP v3?

I would also be interested in forum member experiences with either the ViseeO MB-4 or the Mercedes SAP v 3 and how well they interface with the Comand APS.

Thanks in advance for any feedback on either the Mercedes SAP v3 or the ViseeO MB-4. Finally, I have seen some used Mercedes SAP v2 units on eBay for about £50, are these worth consideration?

I have a Nokia phone which is listed as compatable with both the SAP v2 / v3 and the ViseeO MB-4 so bluetooth connectivity between the phone and bluetooth adapter should not be a problem (famous last words!)

Regards,

Steve

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom