alloy wheels

merc7

Reaction score
Hi my car have silver pitting marks on the front wheels , it is a c class ,18 mts old 22k mileage i look after my car wash it one/twice a week weather permitting!!. the car was protected with supagard i also clean the wheels on a monthly basis with supagard wheel cleaner is that normal to find these marks ??

OP
M

merc7

Reaction score
Anyone? any comments? will be appreciated
cheers

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
What kinda marks are these? Have you tried using some of the aftermarket cleaning products such as AutoGlym or Merguire's?

It is not normal to have any marks on the wheeks, Try out the cleaning products..... otherwise it could be flaky paint work on wheels or internal corosion making the paint discolour

OP
M

merc7

Reaction score
It is like pinholes/pitting marks quite a big area about 3"x 1.5:shock:,and yes iam using supagard after care wheel cleaner& protector supplied by mb dealer:(

OP
M

merc7

Reaction score
I had a service with a simile from mb dealer new wheel ordred & will be fitted next week :):D

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom