Anti roll bar link ??

Sr108

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class
So I need a new one for my 2012 e350 cdi . Just wondering would there be any noticeable difference to the car between a cheaper one and a more expensive one ? I know probably the cheaper one will deteriorate faster than a more expensive one but other than that it will be fine Im guessing ? Need to save money atm and not bothered about if I have to change it again at some point ..

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Ishtar be a good idea to start by reading this thread which was posted recently:

OP
S

Sr108

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E class
Why ?
Ishtar be a good idea to start by reading this thread which was posted recently:

i read it but not really related to my question of wether there would be any noticeable difference between cheaper and more expensive parts ..

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Meyle and Lemforder are OEM suppliers to most manufacturers so if you don’t want to go with MB they are the next best purchase. I think the OP on the thread I linked said genuine from MB were £100 for the pair so a good discount on that

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
Yeah seen that but I’m thinking of getting from gsf because can get it before weekend and then fit it myself . My question is just that would there be any noticeable difference between a cheaper brand and a more expensive one .
In a word NO . The rubber ends will probably just perish faster or ball joints if it's for the fronts .

horatio

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190E, CLK
Lemforder will probably last longer but at least the drop links are easy to DIY and don’t affect the alignment.

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
Try carpartsinmotion on ebay. there is a 15% offer on code TAKE15. They are a west country company and all the parts I've had from them are genuine so far.

rayhennig

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1991 300CE-24 Sportline
Meyle and Lemforder

No and yes in my opinion. Most MB forums cite Meyle as being mostly junk except for their HD offerings. I've got some Lemfoerder and all seems well - made in Turkey, not China.

R

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Having thrown loads on my old car it became clear buying MB ones wasn't the best plan they just kept on failing every few years.

MB's reputation for bullet proof cars is lets say slightly over-spun.

They may do intergalactic mileages but often because lots of time/money is thrown at them as they were expensive new.

horatio

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190E, CLK
Heavy car that’s expected to ride & handle well = an array of control arms with soft rubber bushings which need changing routinely. It’s exactly the same on a Lexus.

Top Bottom