Brought a right lemon of a car I think

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
First and foremost I genuinely sympathise with your situation...but Naraic spotted the same thing I did which was your use of the word "brought" as the past tense of buy.
I have noticed this many times over the years on internet forums and I have come to believe that it is a regional thing with some people intentionally using the word brought instead of bought as the past tense of buy.

All credit to you though for saying "Tesco" and not Tescos, because the latter is incorrect and UK wide. :p

Yes I do have a mild form of selective OCD. :geek:

big pet hate of mine also,using the term " brought" . its BOUGHT !!!

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sold - 2021 CLA 35 Premium.
don’t worry I’m going to set fire to this car later I won’t need to ask anymore questions at all
Ask as many questions as you need to...we are here to help if we can.
Sometimes though a sense of humour takes priority, but we all mean well. :)

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Ask as many questions as you need to...we are here to help if we can.
Sometimes though a sense of humour takes priority, but we all mean well. :)
Well im hoping this ain’t my steering lock failure on this car as it’s mega money to get someone out to me but won’t ****** start im praying it’s the battery

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
When you out the key in do you hear the steering lock try to disengage? Good way to tell if it’s the battery would be if the car finds itself hard to lock or unlock, if that’s fine and there is no noise from the steering column then I’m afraid it might be a bit if a bad night for the car

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
When you out the key in do you hear the steering lock try to disengage? Good way to tell if it’s the battery would be if the car finds itself hard to lock or unlock, if that’s fine and there is no noise from the steering column then I’m afraid it might be a bit if a bad night for the car
Well just had rac out there is no noise from
The barrel when key is inserted even he said it’s the lock or the barrel not the Battery that was reading 12.4 volts

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
EIS then unfortunately
EIS then unfortunately
Unfortunately looks that way got a company coming today to replace at the cost of £500 bit of a hit but got no choice really

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom