Burglary & theft of car

Paul Garrett

Reaction score
To add insult to injury, Fred’s body was paraded through the town here like he was some sort of saint on the day of his funeral, brought the town to a complete standstill for hours as they took the horse draw carriage everywhere
I remember watching that farce on TV, and people were crying as if he was some sort of Golden child? I know he was someones son but if you condone criminal behaviour as far as im concerned your just as bad! So if some scrote wants to steal my car, best of luck to them.

kotecki

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2021 213 E300e estate 216Cdi Sprinter (stretched limo)
The person that was killed was the scum of the earth, how he was portrayed was obscene, to subsequently put a price on the head of this farmer was disgusting. but in this country we cannot lay in wait and simply blast away with a pump-action shotgun!! That is not how things work

We cannot, the Police cannot shoot anyone when they are running away from you unless there are very strict, very limited circumstances.. which most definitely did not apply in this case. It was very sadly plain murder. A jury on a 10 - 2 majority found this man guilty. He had mental problems, was not allowed to possess a firearm, was not a fit person to possess a firearm, the list of reasons goes on and on. Having done some research the farmer alleges he was burgled on multiple times... How can anyone disbelief those claims, but..... It would appear that there were no police records of any complaint?? I could understand now, in the 21st century the public trying to contact the police then when the phone is not answered, getting frustrated and hanging up. it would be quicker to use a carrier pigeon.

We can dress this up how we want but it was murder and yes friends?? whatever we want to call them of the two scumbags allegedly put a price on the farmer's head!! Was that talk or media hype? I am NOT defending those low-lifes our police might not be where we want them, when we want them but let's not forget how similar scumbags deliberately with their car dragged a police officer to his death when all that officer was doing was his job, so our police might not be perfect, but by crikey most of them police in a way that is the envy of the World. :)

I like to think I was a decent police officer.. Quick example

My dog and I attended a burglary at a hotel where the villain had been disturbed.. I was shown into the hotelier's bedroom and sat on the bed was the wife in tears, she was holding the edge of her wedding dress, now we come to an unbelievable act.. The burglar had done a number two right in the centre of this dress?? The hotel was in the process of being decorated and luckily for me, it was empty. Off I went with my trusty pooch and low and behold my dog found this charming villain hiding behind a false panel in one of those empty rooms.

Sadly this burglar struggled and received some deep puncture wounds in his leg (fourteen stitches need) On the way downstairs, the husband came thundering up these same stairs towards us. I assume he was desperate to go to the toilet. Sadly when the husband passed by my handcuffed prisoner there was an accidental collision which resulted in the prisoner having two broken teeth and a broken nose!! The husband fell against a wall and bruised his hand... Nuff said. I slept easy that night, my dog was happy and he slept very well. But the poor husband and wife I am guessing were not so happy. Yup, I dread to think what would have happened if that husband had a knife or firearm, but the law is the law and thank goodness our courts do not try to justify murder.

At the time that shooting caused a lot of discussion with law enforcement and the justice department. The farmer had his sentence altered on technicalities and certainly not someone I would introduce to my family.

I would like to think that even today, the police would need significant evidence before charging the alleged victim of violence toward a disturbed burglar. Thank goodness our laws are significantly different from those in the USA:eek:

As an aside, I was hit over the head several times and then when unconscious, kicked multiple times in my spine by two burglars so never tell me I am soft on villans

Light relief
Hot dog.jpg
I was part of our force display team and this is a rehearsal where my dog keeps quiet, and I go round ringing a bell and shouting hot-dogs.. Cue that villan who mugs me, steals my money bag and then shouts out...."Whilst I'm here, I'll have a hot-dog!!" Yup he got a hot dog, the dog had been quiet and by crikey this amused the crowds :)

Last edited:

Paul Garrett

Reaction score
The person that was killed was the scum of the earth, how he was portrayed was obscene, to subsequently put a price on the head of this farmer was disgusting. but in this country we cannot lay in wait and simply blast away with a pump-action shotgun!! That is not how things work

We cannot, the Police cannot shoot anyone when they are running away from you unless there are very strict, very limited circumstances.. which most definitely did not apply in this case. It was very sadly plain murder. A jury on a 10 - 2 majority found this man who had mental problems who was not allowed to possess a firearm and the list of reasons goes on and on. Having done some research the farmer alleges he was burgled on multiple times... How can anyone disbelief those claims, but..... It would appear that there were no police records of any complaint?? I could understand now, in the 21st century the public trying to contact the police then when the phone is not answered, getting frustrated and hanging up. it would be quicker to use a carrier pigeon.

We can dress this up how we want but it was murder and yes friends?? whatever we want to call them of the two scumbags allegedly put a price on the farmer's head!! Was that talk or media hype? I am NOT defending those low-lifes our police might not be where we want them, when we want them but let's not forget how similar scumbags deliberately with their car dragged a police officer to his death when all that officer was doing was his job, so our police might not be perfect, but by crikey most of them police in a way that is the envy of the World. :)

I like to think I was a decent police officer.. Quick example

My dog and I attended a burglary at a hotel where the villain had been disturbed.. I was shown into the hotelier's bedroom and sat on the bed was the wife in tears, she was holding the edge of her wedding dress, now we come to an unbelievable act.. The burglar had done a number two right in the centre of this dress?? The hotel was in the process of being decorated and luckily for me, it was empty. Off I went with my trusty pooch and low and behold my dog found this charming villain hiding behind a false panel in one of those empty rooms.

Sadly this burglar struggled and received some deep puncture wounds in his leg (fourteen stitches need) On the way downstairs, the husband came thundering up these same stairs towards us. I assume he was desperate to go to the toilet. Sadly when the husband passed by my handcuffed prisoner there was an accidental collision which resulted in the prisoner having two broken teeth and a broken nose!! The husband fell against a wall and bruised his hand... Nuff said. I slept easy that night, my dog was happy and he slept very well. But the poor husband and wife I am guessing were not so happy. Yup, I dread to think what would have happened if that husband had a knife or firearm, but the law is the law and thank goodness our courts do not try to justify murder.

At the time that shooting caused a lot of discussion with law enforcement and the justice department. The farmer had his sentence altered on technicalities and certainly not someone I would introduce to my family.

I would like to think that even today, the police would need significant evidence before charging the alleged victim of violence toward a disturbed burglar. Thank goodness our laws are significantly different from those in the USA:eek:

As an aside, I was hit over the head several times and then kicked multiple times in my spine by two burglars so never tell me I am soft on villans

Light relief
View attachment 71490
I was part of our force display team and this is a rehearsal where my dog keeps quiet, and I go round ringing a bell and shouting hot-dogs.. Cue that villan who mugs me, steals my money bag and then shouts out...."Whilst I'm here, I'll have a hot-dog!!" Yup he got a hot dog, the dog had been quiet and by crikey this amused the crowds :)
Yes there are plenty of decent officers out there doing there level best to do the job even if they get little thanks for it! Ive got family in the force and they do their best they can under difficult circumstances, but it is sickening when the Police get all the evidence and some soppy do gooder left wing judge gives them a pitiful sentence!! , now look whats happening in London with the Met and that awful woman in charge undermining all the hard work decent Police officers to do the job and tick boxing seems to be order of the day alongside the Major of London who shall remain nameless but you know who he is!

kotecki

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I can now confirm that our 'dongle-less' car does indeed activate the tracker alarm.

Following a phone call, I contacted my wife to see if she had forgotten anything.. "No!"

What about 'the dongle'?

"It's in my handbag!"

You cannot argue with this type of logic, but I just know that somehow I will eventually get blamed for this alarm activation!!

'Where's your handbag?'

"It's at home, I am only collecting our grand-children"

I am then told it's a stupid system and it should know my wife was driving the car!! :oops:

The day women were allowed the right to vote was the beginning of the end.... We're doomed, we're all doomed'

141.2 mpg and still smiling

NJS5

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 R230 SL350, 2016 Discovery 4 Landmark, 1973 MG B GT V8, 1959 MGA roadster.

kotecki

Is your alarm after market? If so details please as I am looking to fit an alarm to my car.

NJSS

NJS5

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 R230 SL350, 2016 Discovery 4 Landmark, 1973 MG B GT V8, 1959 MGA roadster.
I bought 4 of these for work, they have used 0.6mb of data in 9 months, so my giffgaff sim still has £9.90 of the £10 left on it, standby is 3 months, but you can permanently hardwire them to a 12v then hide behind the trim in the boot, centre console or wherever - cheap as chips, work perfectly

These TKSTAR TK905 Trackers look good. Where did you buy the GiffGaff SIMs please? The ones I have found all seem to be limited in time - clearly I need say a 10GB and to aonly pay more when data exhauster.

NJSS

kotecki

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mine is indeed after-market and from what I understand there are different levels of coverage and type of tracker.

I have opted for life-time coverage but that is all about personal choice.

Is it any better than MercedesMe? I say yes but I say again, it's all about personal choice.

It took about 10 minutes for the tracking company to phone me... I'm happy with that :) And I guess I knew I was in for an ear-bending from She Who Must Be Obeyed :oops::oops:

kotecki

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Should be working now :oops::oops: Ooops

My life-time coverage was cheaper than that shown

Top Bottom