c-class alarm

abraham

Reaction score
hi everyone,i just registered with this site and am a new member; need some advice from you guys.

my car's( c class avat 180, 06 model) driver's side window was broken and all the mats were stolen yesterday daytime.

what i noticed was that the alarm didnot go off and after event i went and had a look. it looked as nothing happened other than broken glasses

please tell me why the alarm didnt go off? does alarm goes off in these incidents? or soemthing wrong with my alarm system?

thank you

OP
A

abraham

Reaction score
hi everyone,i just registered with this site and am a new member; need some advice from you guys.

my car's( c class avat 180, 06 model) driver's side window was broken and all the mats were stolen yesterday daytime.

what i noticed was that the alarm didnot go off and after event i went and had a look. it looked as nothing happened other than broken glasses

please tell me why the alarm didnt go off? does alarm goes off in these incidents? or soemthing wrong with my alarm system?

thank you

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom