C220 SPORT 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.

demetris

Reaction score
Please can someone knowledgeable offer advice on this?I have an ageing 190 that is dying and a friend of a friend selling his c220 sport-auto, 109 miles on the clock and was wondering whether or not his asking price of 3750 was reasonable or not?I have no idae if he has full MB service history please advise.....comment

thanks

jberks

Reaction score
M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
Your Mercedes
Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
I had a quick trawl on the autotrader web site and there is a 97R C200 eleg with 80k for 3695 from a trader (who will have factored in a warranty and discount). A 95 200 elegance for 2295, a 96 200 sport with AMG alloys for 2995.. So, no, way too much. Have a look for yourself www.autotrader.co.uk - He'll be lucky to see 1500 if he trades it in and there are loads of good C's on the market.
Not sure how good a friend he is!

cruicky68

Reaction score
Hi Demetri,

Here is the parkers price guide price for a C220 sport auto. The oldest being 1995 Nreg :-http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_car/valuation.aspx?deriv=8383&plate=53&pay=false&buyorsell=sell

I would say since your friends is a 94 I would be looking to buy it for no more than 3K providing he has got some mercedes history. If no history and the car looks good I think £2500 would be my max.

Please bear in mind I'm a tight arsed Jock :D and I don't like parting with my hard earned :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom