Just got my car back after 5 weeks! The reason it went in was that I snapped a glow plug. Rather than drilling and pulling out, I opted to have the head removed. My reasons for this were:- 1. Paranoia (not wanting to drill through a coolant channel) 2. To see what state the internals were in (car has done 230,000) 3. To clean and modify the inlet manifold. Prior to the work being started, the car would be difficult to start, and would also cut out on EPC if I was a bit too heavy footed, I could also smell the fumes passing the plug. Now, car wont restart first time when warm (2nd/3rd time it fires). I can also smell exhaust fumes in cabin. Car is going back in on Tuesday, any ideas anyone?