can i be informed as to what the item broke is on e300 d

mercmancdi

Reaction score
Website
www.schnauzersinireland.com
Your Mercedes
2009 E250 cdi 08 cls320 cdi ,2007 e280 cdi '2005 E 280 CDI ,VW TOUAREG ,JAGUAR S AND xTO NAME A FEW
Removing inlet manifold from 1995 e300 d to change heater plugs and the plastic bits in the picture are brittle and 2 are broke off at the inllet manifold .
whats the best way to take out broken bit as i assume they are just push in and also what the correct name for these bits . thanks

IMG_0065[1].jpg

spock500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
300TD, 1998
I am not of the exact name, but it looks to be part of the crankcase breather which vents into the inlet manifold.

Normally what I do is to look up the system on EPC then circle the part and send to my local dealers.

Have you got your VIN to hand?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom