Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisknott.co.uk
Your Mercedes
na
Hi,

Can we set a challenge? If you have never had a quote from us, why not give us a try? We think that all members should see for themselves how we stack up against the competition.

We are focused almost entirely on the car club market and we pride ourselves on excellent service, quality policies and competitive pricing, including Insurers who often allow us to price match or beat (terms apply).

Thousands of car club members are currently benefiting from insuring with us, why not join them?

Call us on 0800 917 2274 or click the link below and leave your details.

If your insurance is not due yet, indicate which month it is in and we'll contact you nearer the time.

Best,

Simon

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I did try you for a quote but you just over £400 too expensive. I can't remember the precise figure. I eventually insured for £285 and your quote cam over at £720ish :confused:

OP
ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisknott.co.uk
Your Mercedes
na
I did try you for a quote but you just over £400 too expensive. I can't remember the precise figure. I eventually insured for £285 and your quote cam over at £720ish :confused:
Hi Andy,

I'm sorry that we weren't able to help you.

I'm happy to take a look at the quote (If you message me with the vehicle registration number) if you like. It might be helpful for us to understand why we couldn't get a more competitive rate.

Thanks

Simon

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Andy,

I'm sorry that we weren't able to help you.

I'm happy to take a look at the quote (If you message me with the vehicle registration number) if you like. It might be helpful for us to understand why we couldn't get a more competitive rate.

Thanks

Simon
I'm sorry Simon I have just renewed. I will try again with you in next year, thanks for your response :)

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom