Club member is in the paper :)

*Thumper

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDi (09)
Nice one !! .......... I love cars like this .............makes for a less boring world ............... loving some of the comments in the article at the bottom ................... Chuffing Chavs .............. lol

OP
R

retro w124 w210

Reaction score
Thanks guys :) yeah its all abit of fun, nahh dont have to be old to enjoy the quality of a MB.

Lisa Jayne

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 SLK 230K & 2003 ML270 CDI Inspiration
Definately a head turner! :D

My son would love to see that car! He is a budding graffiti artist (less said about that the better!!) and keeps threatening to turn my yellow SLK into a bumble bee!! :shock:

clive-cls

Banned
Reaction score
Well it's different i like it . But wouldent drive it !

It looks like a PIMP car with the wire wheels

Clive

OP
R

retro w124 w210

Reaction score
It is very different and if you dont like geting looked at you wouldn't drive it, I love my ride and its something ive wanted to get done for a long time :rolleyes:.
I do admit the wheels are a bit pimp, but hay its all for fun and it is a Lowrider. :D
The best thing is hiting the switch at the lights and slamming it down on the deck :shock: absolute priceless face's.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom