Drayton Shrewsbury - Impressed!

aquiss

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220CDi AMG Sport
I decided to get my car serviced via the Shrewsbury branch of Drayton, who I have always just dismissed as a branch until very recently (generally using Drayton in Wolverhampton).

Wow what a difference in service quality. They picked my car up smack on 8.30am as planned (I tell a lie, they were late by 1 minute...tut ;) ). Called me when the car arrived at the dealership to confirm it had arrived safe. Called me twice during the day to confirm things were on plan and on time. Nothing of note found....brake fluid and a recall on a filter sorted, passed with flying colours (not one fault in nearly 3 years). Returned the car back to me nearly 90 minutes earlier than planned.

The top it off, the car has been washed, tyres cleaned and blacked, the interior has been fully hovered (even removing some fluff I spotted this morning in the back....so I know it's been done complete) and a nice clean fresh smell inside. In 12 years, not one other branch as ever washed/cleaned a car, so for me, this is a bonus.

I don't often comment on things like this, but I have to when the customer service is top notch and at a level we should all expect in life. Top marks Drayton Shrewsbury!

s5tuart

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 R230 SL350
That's the way to do it!
See what a response it got from you. If even 1 in 5 report back to others on good service imagine how that ripples down!
That's what I used to try to do, and it's more cost effective than any other form of advertising and gets you on such good terms with your customers. :D

Rory

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate. Bought 2005, sold 2022.
In 12 years, not one other branch as ever washed/cleaned a car, so for me, this is a bonus.

I've never known a franchise dealer of any sort not wash a car that's in for service. On our newer cars I usually ask them not to clean it though, as some of them leave the car with horrendous swirl marks, and spray acid based cleaner on the wheels to get the brake dust off easily.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom