E-Class Digital Dash Cloudy Replaced (S213, Dual Digital Display)

Janchee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ex W213/2016/220D 190
Hi All,

I just wanted to post for future readers that I've just had my cloudy screen replaced by MB extended warranty. I've seen the issue reported on various forums so wanted to share some good luck. I think they are recognising it as a fault, but not sure how lucky you'll be without extended warranty. Part and labour was around 2.5k mark from dealer.

New screen seems a higher resolution, and the software update has enabled many new functions. For example, I can now see Temperature as well as pressure on the tyre pressure monitor (66 plate doesn't normally have this).

I have to give high recommendations to the MB extended warranty. They've exceeded my expectations and quite frankly saved me a lot of money/stress!

Old Screen (it's hard to capture with camera, but when the sun was shining - it was halfway across the screen) IMG_1404.jpeg

New Screen :)

IMG_1417.jpeg

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Glad you are sorted and can see where you should be going. MB are good with warranty as its neither here nor there - they claim it all back. That said credit where credit is due.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom