E53 exhaust

Ndwgolf

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E53

@AMGeed

BTW I still can not understand people like you ,which think they are clever than Mercedes ENGINEERS. I still no have a good answer for it. Save a money to kill the planet, that is not fair mate.
Go hug a tree and have a snickers bar mate..........it will all be good in the end:D

Kev555

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 vito 113 CDI OM651 W639 panel van
Won’t anyone think of the children? :eek:
Then we wonder why they grow up one day and first thing they do is fit a loud exhaust and you and the neighbours know when they arrive home at 2AM after a night out :rolleyes:

Ndwgolf

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E53
getting a bit bitchy on this thread . . . . . . .
Exactly. If someone doesn't agree with what someone else wants to do with there car just ignore it at move on to another thread............ii don't get it

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Exactly. If someone doesn't agree with what someone else wants to do with there car just ignore it at move on to another thread............ii don't get it
Only to a certain extent. If the modifications are illegal then you’ll get comments to that effect. Have a search on LED and HID threads on here

Ndwgolf

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E53
Only to a certain extent. If the modifications are illegal then you’ll get comments to that effect. Have a search on LED and HID threads on here
How is changing an exhaust to a catback illegal?

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
How is changing an exhaust to a catback illegal?
You appear to have misunderstood my post.

I didn’t say what you were doing was illegal. I said that if members post about illegal modifications they should expect comments on it.

Ndwgolf

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E53
Anyways I'm going to do a titainum catback on my E53 coupe......... I don't think its illegal, but benz has said that they will void my warranty if I do it but then how will they know if I don't take my car to them.......

Ivan Mihov

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S203 C200 116bhp/W211 E220 147bhp
Anyways I'm going to do a titainum catback on my E53 coupe......... I don't think its illegal, but benz has said that they will void my warranty if I do it but then how will they know if I don't take my car to them.......
May you post a pictures when you install this generation? I am interested to see it , maybe other members too.

Ndwgolf

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E53
Sure will. Thailand is on lockdown right now so will have to wait a few months maybe before I can drive up to Bangkok to get it installed

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
If it sounds like the lambos that ive heard with them fitted , your in for a treat pal , fyi , i have a 5.7 hemi with straight pipes on

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom