Eqc steering wheel electric adjustment query

fazza7777

Reaction score
Hi we are currently in the process of purchasing a eqc amg line. I wanted to ask if it has an electrical steering column or a manual steering column? Furthermore why is it that the amg line does not have the full seat adjustment but only the height and recliner function? I look forward to hear from you soon

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
There are packs within the AMG Line, like premium plus for instance. Within those there will be options for comfort entry, comfort pack etc - you need to check the spec list of what you are ordering, which I assume is a new car?

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
I don’t think there is anyone on here with an EQC so, as John says, you need to check the spec what you are ordering.

eman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
21 EQC 400 Premium Plus
My premium plus is due end of December fingers crossed. I think the electric steering is only on the premium plus to go with the memory seat package which is only available on that pack. Why i don’t know.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
I think the electric steering is only on the premium plus to go with the memory seat package which is only available on that pack. Why i don’t know.

Makes manufacturing simpler and more profitable

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
From memory all MB cars starting from 2014-5 have fly by wire steering, or at least it was planned into the model lineup at that point for widespread introduction. Cheaper than manual...

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
From memory all MB cars starting from 2014-5 have fly by wire steering, or at least it was planned into the model lineup at that point for widespread introduction. Cheaper than manual...
Think the OP was talking about stealing wheel adjustment being fully electronic Craig,

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom