EQS model spec in 1:30h: Final non Mercedes sales staff advice appreciated!

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I have moved from an e class with nappa leather to an EQC with artico and dinamica cloth. I was so glad to get rid of the nappa leather it was wearing on the seam on the drivers side and damaged by buttons on the passengers side bolster. People automatically slide into the seat and clothing with zips buttons etc just scratch it so easily. I had artico on my 2 previous cars and it wore fine no issues at all and in each case looked like new at the end of 3yrs. The nappa leather in the e class was the first experience and I was pleased to have it until I started living with it then it became a bit of a nightmare worrying all the time about how easily it was permanently damaged. I would say the artico is a good choice for wearability. The EQC is fantastic so I suspect you will be very happy in an EQS. I am looking forward to test driving an EQE the S is too big for me. I would go for the hyperscreen it kind of fits the whole concept of electric cars.
That’s pretty the exact opposite experience most owners find. I’ve light grey nappa leather in my SLK, at 104K miles it’s in excellent condition

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom