Fantasy Car.

louisjames

Reaction score
its short hand,ie txt type...its a post not an essay...

u got the point, and so should anyone who reads it. pal!

your only doubting david because he busted you, hes already posted pics of his car and offered to do so within 15minutes with any household object!? was that confusing for you too??

ps imho means in my humble opinion. and while were at it, liar is not spelt lier.

Last edited:

MB partsman

Reaction score
type in english please

i agree with sue here.... this is a forum NOT a mobile phone!
these threads should be easy to read, not having to be read two or three times to try and make sense!

louisjames

Reaction score
my name is louis and james ie, louis james, is that illegible? and i am a he. and have no problem admiting my sex, unlike some maybe?

whats that gota do with anything? davids point is good and perfectly valid and legible.

and i, for one agree. if he claims to do that with a photo and post within 15 minutes, then its pretty obvious hes telling the truth isnt it?

ps. anyone who has real difficulties reading my writing, feel free to ask for translation.:-/

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
I think Sue is a male who dresses in womans clothes and drives a VW Polo and would love to own a merc;-)

louisjames

Reaction score
probably called bob, a railway worker, who rides 19 miles to work. with a merc mag in his satchell.

Last edited:

pascal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl320/1999/3.2
Boys, Boys,

Please stop all this nonsence.

Nobody should have to prove who they are or what they own. If one choses not to believe another persons credentials, thats their right. But thats all they have a right to, beleive, not accuse.

I also think that the onus of proof should be on the accuser not the accused.

I don't see many people posting their car along with their own mug.

I also feel that this whole subject is damaging the reputation of these forums.

This is my opinion, and not an accusation towards any members.

Pascal

merc owner

Reaction score
Me and my cars.

Like Sue, i am going to tell you about myself and my cars, i am a 24 year old super hunk, who looks like a cross between keanu reeves and tom cruise, i drive a Mercedes Maclaren at weekends, and a Mercedes ML AMG during the week ;-)

louisjames

Reaction score
until davids detective work (amongst others) no1 had reason to proove/doubt.

that was my point, theres no justifying or this that what who wherever.

facts is facts, proof is proof n crap is crap?

IN MY OPINION!:)

pascal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl320/1999/3.2
Close Please

I understand your point Louis

But when you use 'Detective work' and 'no-one had reason to prove/doubt in the same sentence, I feel it is contraditary.

New people visiting this site will not be impressed, unless maybe you all let this and the other threads fall back down to the archives.

I feel the Dectective work could be better used helping people in technical.

If you guys feel you need to air your views on this trivial matter, maybe you should stick to one thread, so those who want to avoid it can. I also see that several topics have been hijacked by this topic. The majority of members could not care less about the topic, going by my PMs for the last few days.

PS. I know that Sue lost her username during the forum upgrade, and used 'Nicky' for a while. She then got her old name back.

Regards Pascal

CLOSED

Last edited:

louisjames

Reaction score
a, it wasnt MY detective work, dont shoot the messenger, and b, wasnt it me that stated my reasons for using this forum in another post? and c, if i was out to impress people, perhaps id use fictional info and fantasy cars?
but as im not out to do that, i will state what i have, ie a merc, and continue to use this forum for 'my merc'. and if any thing else crops up along the way, ie this post, i will give my opinion. which is all any one has, including you.

matter closed :-/

Last edited:

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Good. now that that's settled here is 2 piccies of my dream cars.

mercedesdreams_lg2mini.jpg

yep. So what are we going to name the topless SL-R?

and answer on a post card for the next one?

mls.jpg

Hint! there is a link to Mercedes but if you dont know the car it may take some working out!!

Last edited:

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Oh and this is me..times square. thats in new york not any of the others....last Dec if you must know....
Taken from the web cam by my sneaky collegues who were following me round the world. Talk about big brother
loony.jpg

SUE.

Banned
Reaction score
Nice cars joe,hope you have the V5's for them as you may need proof of ownership for this forum.

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
'fraid not.....one only exists in my pc and the other is my next car when i get £245,000 to pay for it.

so never then.

Mind you i did get a pic of my teddy in one...the dealer in London was very nice about it. They do anything for charity dont they? Wouldn't let me have a go in it tho.

stwat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 300SE
Is the second car a Gineta??

Stu

SUE.

Banned
Reaction score
stwat said:
Is the second car a Gineta??

Stu

S Twat that might be a gineta but if you spell it right and look for a ginetta this is what you get so we still dont know what the car is.

ginetta.bmp

stwat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 300SE
LOL sory about the typo. They are built not far from me too. So i should have got that bit right......

S Twat???? understandable i supose.

Stu

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom