Fantasy Car.

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Would you like to see my Bristols?

I own a couple of Bristols?

yeah..good point...dont work for a man really does it?

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
I knew you would get the hang of it SLinKy....

I am refraining from adding more examples but no, i have just got to add (apologies everybody) ..

Of course they are real and no you cant have a photo of them...

By the way the master of the double entendre is on in 30 minutes - none other than Mr Frankie Howerd in "Up Pompeii" channel 4 1.30am....and not a merc in sight...

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
forgot to mention if anyones got one...am looking for an SL65 that needs to be garaged in my house. I shall be happy to clean it every now and then and take it for petrol and stuff!

SL65 = scary. got bald and old just driving an SL55. Mind you, the dealer lost a few more years from his life when i pulled out into traffic. I actually had a skip lorry try to race me...what a retard!

Am up for looking after anyones spare DB9 too.

merc owner

Reaction score
looking after cars.

SLinKyjoe, if you want to look after an SL65, i will stick an SL65 badge to the rear of my 220, and you can look after that ;-)

angus falconer

Reaction score
I'd have a C55 Est and spend any spare cash I had on somthing else. Big enough for family , small enough for London, fast enough for anyone. And subtle enough to go under most folks' radars*

* well except the speed trap ones that is.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom