fuel line clips

The Ben

Reaction score
****** broken one that goes into the fuel pump. The funny looking clips, same as the fuel filter clips.

Anyone know where I can buy them on-line as i'm a bit grounded, the pipe keeps popping off and spraying fuel everywhere... doh!

Many thanks

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Not sure if they are available on their own, I will check and get back to you or someone on here may know,

OP
T

The Ben

Reaction score
hey thank you. I don't ,mind having to by the pipe too, just as long as it get one. The cars runs fine for a couple of mins then blows the pipe off. My fault I broke the 'u' shaped clip that fastens it all together!

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
You mean the white locking clip, the black pipe end is part of the pipe and only comes with a new pipe, It may be possible to use a cable tie as a temporary measure to hold the pipe in place until you get a new one..The clips do get brittle and break..

OP
T

The Ben

Reaction score
Ye that's it, the locking clip. Can you buy them online or do I have to go to Merc dealer???

Number_Cruncher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 E300D TE
You'll need to buy a complete new pipe - but, they aren't particularly expensive.

As an interim, can you swap the clip from a pipe end which is on the suction side?, like the one from the fuel heater?

OP
T

The Ben

Reaction score
Okay thanks, ill have to get my dad to go up tomorrow nearest dealer is about 35 miles away!! eeeek.

OP
T

The Ben

Reaction score
Hi
Why dont you try a jubilee hose clip first.

hmm, I'll have a go...

Does anyone know what the part number is for that pipe with the clip on? when I rang up yesterday the bloke didn't know what I was talking about (albeit, my description was a but vague and he sounded a bit dopey :p)

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom