Gold Top Short Film - Can you help?

SJohal

New Registration
Reaction score
Hello,

I wander if I may call upon the goodwill of this organisation for some assistance. In particular for Mercedes Benz owners in the North West of England, specifically Manchester/Oldham/Bolton area if possible.

I am in Pre-Production for a short film commissioned by the regional screen agency. This film called 'Gold Top' is set in the Mid-80's. It centres on a milk round in a semi-rural community. I would like to feature a couple of vehicles that would be appropriate to the period (1985) in the film. One would be used as a 'drive by', i.e. for those unaware that means passing our milk float on a country lane. We also have a 'family' scene on a front driveway in the film for which a saloon, or other applicable family model, that looks shiny,new, exclusive and expensive, would be a great option.

I'm not an afficionado on cars so will defer to the expertise of the member's. Any colour other than white/red please. This is for creative reasons.

If anyone can help or would like further information then please reply to this thread or contact me on the number below.

Satvinder Johal
Director
07968 722 814

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom