Ground-breaking new Zymol product launched - Atomic Graphene Shield

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
FINALLY, THIS IMPORTANT NEW PRODUCT HAS BROKEN COVER AND BEEN LAUNCHED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS.

I suggest you take a couple of minutes out to watch the video here:

More product details and advance ordering is here - we expect it in stock in August but could only buy limited quantity - so order soon to avoid missing out on this revelationary product from the world leading car care company.

https://morethanpolish.com/product/z...sealant-650ml/

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
That’s sounds like a lot of other coatings are going to stop selling when this hits the market at that price . I’d be interested to know how easy to apply it is ?

Conor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 S212 350 CGI // 2004 R230 500
Interesting. Graphene is bad a$$!

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
If it sounds too good to be true it usually is, I'll wait until we get some user feed back. I always feel a little Sceptic at these claims until they are tried and tested :rolleyes::)

Conor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
If it sounds too good to be true it usually is, I'll wait until we get some user feed back. I always feel a little Sceptic at these claims until they are tried and tested :rolleyes::)

Agreed.

I think @Wighty volunteered.

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
My thoughts too, £40 for a new "revolutionising" coating is a lot if it doesn't turn out to be as good as the manufacturers claim.

Conor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
My thoughts too, £40 for a new "revolutionising" coating is a lot if it doesn't turn out to be as good as the manufacturers claim.

Wow I didn't check the price, but I won't be buying it unless proven to be brilliant.....and resist washes.

Sounds to me like they are jumping on the bandwagon of ceramic and releasing something that any john doe can apply at home. Oh sorry, I mean innovation.

Open to correction.

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
I’ve got 60 squillion (is that a number :rolleyes: ? ) other prodi in the garage buddy o_O

Me too - currently working my way through the new Turtle Wax Ceramic Hybrid range (3 bottles from the range) plus one from their previous range - I cannot keep up with the new stuff......:shock: & have been giving away bottles of unused older stuff.

I wish the manufacturers would do sample sizes, it would save me a fortune!!

OP
Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
Without wishing to appear defensive, I'm detecting a note of cynicism...

Zymol are one the the leading brands in car care worldwide and have been for decades. The product has been in development for over 2 years and they have a consistent track record of innovation and products that deliver which is clear when viewing the video.

Its an easy to use spray on buff off product and at this price point - and they asked me about where to pitch it, they have made it affordable and not exclusive to supercar owners. It could easily have been £20-30 more. Its not jumping on any ceramic/hybrid bandwagon, this is completely different tech. Zymol developed this to avoid any accusations of being ceramic 'me-too' producers.

I have every confidence that a company of this stature will deliver a product which does exactly what it says, and there is no need to release sample/tester sizes as their reputation should be your guarantee.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Without wishing to appear defensive, I'm detecting a note of cynicism...

Zymol are one the the leading brands in car care worldwide and have been for decades. The product has been in development for over 2 years and they have a consistent track record of innovation and products that deliver which is clear when viewing the video.

Its an easy to use spray on buff off product and at this price point - and they asked me about where to pitch it, they have made it affordable and not exclusive to supercar owners. It could easily have been £20-30 more. Its not jumping on any ceramic/hybrid bandwagon, this is completely different tech. Zymol developed this to avoid any accusations of being ceramic 'me-too' producers.

I have every confidence that a company of this stature will deliver a product which does exactly what it says, and there is no need to release sample/tester sizes as their reputation should be your guarantee.
I agree with you , Zymöl is a seriously good brand and the price is pitched pretty low when compared against ceramic coat prices .
If the bottle does a couple of cars and last a good length of time ?? Then it’s in bargain territory

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
............. and there is no need to release sample/tester sizes as their reputation should be your guarantee.

If they were that confident in their product, they'd happily supply samples knowing that the punters would buy a bottle after testing the sample and liking it. I'd be happy to pay a little more for the inefficiencies of sample sizes.

If you read through the various forums, there are many people that will not switch from their tried and tested "product" because that do not want to spend money (£40 in this case) on something they may not like.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
I agree with you , Zymöl is a seriously good brand and the price is pitched pretty low when compared against ceramic coat prices .
If the bottle does a couple of cars and last a good length of time ?? Then it’s in bargain territory

I agree, I have used Zymol products including HD-cleanse and their wax before and they are amazing.

If it does what it says on the tin the it will be well worth it

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Interesting!
In contrast I’d say £40 isn’t a lot- less than my family takeaway for one night!

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom