HELP!! I am gettting married and need to hire Mercedes-Benz 230 SL 1964

DavidJohannsen

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz 230 SL 1964
Dear all

I am looking to hire a Mercedes-Benz 230 SL 1964 pagoda in White for my wedding. This is the weekend of 16th July.

Unfortunately the few I have found on line have already gone back into private ownership

I would be grateful for any help and or advice

Regards

David

Mic

Reaction score
Website
www.bennettgibbons.co.uk
Your Mercedes
MB SL500(2003), MB SLK320(2001), Volvo V70 XC AWD(2001)
Dear all

I am looking to hire a Mercedes-Benz 230 SL 1964 pagoda in White for my wedding. This is the weekend of 16th July.

Unfortunately the few I have found on line have already gone back into private ownership

Regards

David

Hello and welcome......you need help alright !!!***???.....never mind the search for your chosen car.

There are more people on here know much more about marriage(s) than they do about cars about.....so you have come to exactly the right place.

Mic

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Dear all

Regards

David

Might also be worth e-mailing http://www.theslshop.com/pages/hire.html

They do wedding hire (white R 107) but if you want a Pagoda they have a wide circle of contacts and may be able to help you locate one.

Michael Lavers at http://www.silverarrows.co.uk/sales.htm has a 1967 car in ivory in stock at present but he also has spies everywhere and as he is in Putney, may be more convenient for you.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom