help needed urgently thanks

Meanstreak

Reaction score
i am tryin to change my front disc pads on my 200 clk and i dont know how to get them off ,,, please can anyone help me.
thankyou

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome,, the caliper has to be removed to do this, and you will need a 7mm hex allen key to do it, on the rear of the back plate you will see 2 stand pipes with a rubber bung in the end, take out the bung and remove the screws with the 7mm key and the whole thing just pulls off backwards. You will need something to rest it on as it must not hang on the hose.

OP
M

Meanstreak

Reaction score
my clk brakes

Thankyou so very very much for your help whoever you are. You were spot on and i couldnt have done it with out your help. Sorry for not saying thanks until now but i had a very hectic weekend.
Steve
once again THANKYOU.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Thankyou so very very much for your help whoever you are. You were spot on and i couldnt have done it with out your help. Sorry for not saying thanks until now but i had a very hectic weekend.
Steve
once again THANKYOU.

Classic!! :lol::lol::lol:

No offense Meanstreak but when you've been here a bit longer you'll see the funny side to that comment ;)

brandwooddixon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S63 Coupe 2014
Hmm ... who is this Malcolm chap anyway?

Sneaking in and posting answers faster than most people can type.

Does he really exist, or is he just a new and experimental MB, WIS catalogue, wired into the forums 24 hours per day?

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Hmm ... who is this Malcolm chap anyway?

Sneaking in and posting answers faster than most people can type.

Does he really exist, or is he just a new and experimental MB, WIS catalogue, wired into the forums 24 hours per day?

I've met him, or was it a hologram? :shock::cool:

OP
M

Meanstreak

Reaction score
Hi everyone,, I think iv missed the joke here lol lol lol please enlighten me.
Steve.

roadhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300D x2, C124 300
Malcolm is an institution around here some say he should be in an institution but I'd never be so impertinent. Just look at his post count and you'll realise that there must be more than one of them (some say as many as three) as it's physically impossible for one person to spend that much time on here and still have time for even the most basic requirements of daily life. :D

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom