Hymer S 670 with Mercedes engine

Filz

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hymer S 670
Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to post, so please forgive me if not, but we've inherited a Hymer S670 camper with the Mercedes engine.

It is too large for our needs so are looking to sell it but are unsure as to it's valuation. A google search has thrown up a few that have been sold over the years and also led us to this forum - they appear to sell around the £10,000 mark but that was a few years ago in most cases.

This one has not moved for a couple of years, but was fully working, having been driven back from Spain to the UK, prior to being parked up.

Can anyone provide advice on where to go to get an up-to-date valuation?

Many Thanks

Phil

Attachments

• IMG_20200526_160933[1].jpg
    IMG_20200526_160933[1].jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 33

ernieh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi Q2 Sport, 2022, 1.5 Petrol
I'm not really into caravaning nowadays, but it might be worthwhile calling someone who deals in motorhomes like your Hymer. If you were thinking about something smaller, you might be able to trade it in. Perhaps buy a couple of caravan/motorhome mags and see if there's anything there that might help you.

Have you had it started recently? I would have thought there should be a market for it if advertised at a fair price.

Sorry not to be more help, but good luck in selling it.

Ernie

s5tuart

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2003 R230 SL350
Do a search on EBay. There’s plenty of comparables there, though no 670’s that I see. At least you’ll get an idea from doing that.

Jdrewroman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T1 1993 Om602
Hi Phil
I would advise you to join Classic Hymers on FaceBook there are over 7000 members with a dediccated Hymermarket page for selling. To get close to what you are looking for the van needs to be in really good condition mechanical and interior. By all means pm me for any other info you may need. I own a S700 1993 and would love to see more pictures of the van.

Jdrewroman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T1 1993 Om602
Phil if you are looking for a smaller Hymer I one for sale would take yours in p/x

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom