If you were selling a 2001 CLK430...

grayb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI (S212) 2010
What do you think a 'reserve' price should be? Asking for a friend who has been tasked with doing just this. Described as '48k miles, and fairly tidy, will certainly clean up...

Uncle Benz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mainly Mercedes
We were discussing these just this evening over dinner. I taxed my wife’s Quartz blue cabriolet on the first of May, and she was out and about today with the roof down. I know the prices of used cars are high at the moment, but the number of people who asked her if it was for sale was a surprise! It isn’t for sale - It was a fortieth birthday present, twelve years ago! She absolutely loves the car, and you’d never find another as nice.

6-B7-B8-DBF-A5-DE-4-BEA-A8-B1-9937-C88-C8-B9-D.jpg

Last edited:

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
They are worth far more to an enthusiastic owner than you would ever get if you sell.
Yep- the market seems to undervalue CLK's, yet enthusiast owners really love 'em. I've been tempted myself for a good while, but trying to reduce my collections.

MBDevotee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Dreaming of a CL55k - one day maybe....
Do you want or need to sell? If not, keep it, I can see these going classic status soon if they don’t rust.

So rust free? Keep it! - if you need the space, list it here, and wait till someone keen comes along - what’s the colour / spec etc

OP
grayb

grayb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI (S212) 2010
Do you want or need to sell? If not, keep it, I can see these going classic status soon if they don’t rust.

So rust free? Keep it! - if you need the space, list it here, and wait till someone keen comes along - what’s the colour / spec etc
Not me that is selling, unfortunately. I know no details, as it was a friend that asked for opinions on value. I will ask my friend to post some details.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom