1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immobilizer and Radio Codes

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by banjoboy, Nov 3, 2012.

1. banjoboy

banjoboy New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C220 CDI AVANTGDE SE A/2004/2148cc
    My last attempt at posting a question seemed to have failed so I will try again. I am very new to Mercedes ownership (2 weeks) and have a question regarding the immobilizer and radio codes. I spotted an article in last months Owners Magazine about replacing the battery and realised I do not know the codes for my immobilzer or radio. I believe I need these if I disconnec the battery for any reason. Can someone please tell me where I can find these codes. (not in any of the limited documentation that came with the car)

2. bigasotonuk

bigasotonuk Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
    Hi,
    No codes required for the immobiliser, If the car still has the original stereo MB can supply you with the code for it if its not in the paperwork of the car, though "I think" the stereo maybe coded to the car so would,nt need a code.
    You have a very good Independant in Horndean, by the name of PCS, their on the little industrial estate by the A3 road bridge just up the road from the old brewery site, I feel sure if you had any concerns Olly would sort you out.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  3. television

television Always remembered RIP

Your Mercedes:
    2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
    No code needed for a 2004 car for anything on your car :D