Is white a show off colour on a car.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Wow the car must have been a 'shed' - brown the worst colour - however I would never get a red one as the police used to love red cars...
When I worked as a Ford Car Salesman back in the 70's Roman Bronze was probably the most asked for colour when ordering a new car :)

lewyboy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
My Granddaughter has a Mazda 2 in that colour and it looks great. I think it is nicer than Hyacinth, it has a certain sparkle to it. My Brother in Law has a CX5 in that colour too. It's a colour that seems to suit the whole Mazda range. Whilst we are talking Mazda the build quality/panel fits are second to none :)
Agreed, the Mrs is currently in an MX5 RF in that colour and it looks the part. Having said that it shows up every swirl mark but i'm fortunate in that such things don't bother me greatly.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Agreed, the Mrs is currently in an MX5 RF in that colour and it looks the part. Having said that it shows up every swirl mark but i'm fortunate in that such things don't bother me greatly.
The only issue with that paint is that the paint is not very thick according to my Brother in Law :rolleyes:

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Wow the car must have been a 'shed' - brown the worst colour - however I would never get a red one as the police used to love red cars...
The colour was very nice, the car was not…

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom