1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jct 600 Doncaster

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by KeithEvans, Oct 26, 2012.

1. KeithEvans

KeithEvans Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    1990/300E
    Hi folks,

Has anyone any views on these folks?

Looks like my axle oil and gearbox oil and filter hasnt been changed for a while that i can see. No mention of them specifically on my service records so I want to get them done and wondered if anyone here has used JCT600 in Doncaster at all?

Or does anyone have any recommendations for a good place to get this done locally to Doncaster S.Yorks. Have checked the directory but seems like nothing much around here at all.

Also with all the various different oils around now, what do you think would be the best for a 1990 124 3.0 . Not too worried about cost as long as its good. Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Keith

2. television

television Always remembered RIP

Your Mercedes:
    2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
    With only 1.1 litres in the rear axle, that should be easy enough, the gearbox converter has a drain pug, so about 7 litres plus the filter. EP 85-90 for the diff, and any box fluid that meet the spec here or better
    http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=25558

Never heard of that firm

3. daveyjp

daveyjp Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    B160 SE Blue Efficiency
    Jct600 are a huge dealership based in Bradford and they are main dealers for most marques, one street in Bradford is known as "JCT alley" as they have VW, Peugeot, Mazda, BMW, Mini dealerships.

In Leeds they are the main dealers for Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin,Porsche, Bentley, RR. I wasn't aware they had MB dealerships.

They are also one of the Country's largest leasing companies.

4. y13pmc

y13pmc Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    e320 04
    hi keith i use macleods in brigg mb indy 01652658216 tell john pete carpet man sent you

5. OP
    KeithEvans

KeithEvans Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    1990/300E
    Not too far from me that mate. I will ring him Monday. Thanks a lot, it's appreciated.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  6. bensonhedges

bensonhedges Guest

They have MB in Doncaster, Chesterfield and here in Sheffield.

7. David Nock

David Nock Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    CLK/2009/320CDI
    As Above, JCT in Doncaster are the MB dealers, part of a big group. My 2 CLK's have come from there although I travelled to Listers MB in Hull for servicing as Doncaster was truly awful.

BUT......I had a serious tyre problem recently (Continental Tyres splitting), and as the supplying dealer JCT 600 stepped up to the plate. The Ops Director in Bradford got himself involved as did the new Service Manager at Doncaster. They also offered to make up any shortfall in repayment from Conti to add to their good efforts on my behalf.

So in a nutshell I'm convinced JCT have got their act together. Andy Chessman is the new service guy on Wheatley Hall Road. I've not met him face to face but he sounds like he knows that their servicing has to be top class and he's all out to do this.

Further afield Andy Mucklin, Sevice Manager at Listers, MB Hull is also top drawer.

Hope that helps.