Jct 600 Doncaster

KeithEvans

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1990/300E
Hi folks,

Has anyone any views on these folks?

Looks like my axle oil and gearbox oil and filter hasnt been changed for a while that i can see. No mention of them specifically on my service records so I want to get them done and wondered if anyone here has used JCT600 in Doncaster at all?

Or does anyone have any recommendations for a good place to get this done locally to Doncaster S.Yorks. Have checked the directory but seems like nothing much around here at all.

Also with all the various different oils around now, what do you think would be the best for a 1990 124 3.0 . Not too worried about cost as long as its good. Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Keith

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
With only 1.1 litres in the rear axle, that should be easy enough, the gearbox converter has a drain pug, so about 7 litres plus the filter. EP 85-90 for the diff, and any box fluid that meet the spec here or better
http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=25558

Never heard of that firm

daveyjp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B160 SE Blue Efficiency
Jct600 are a huge dealership based in Bradford and they are main dealers for most marques, one street in Bradford is known as "JCT alley" as they have VW, Peugeot, Mazda, BMW, Mini dealerships.

In Leeds they are the main dealers for Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin,Porsche, Bentley, RR. I wasn't aware they had MB dealerships.

They are also one of the Country's largest leasing companies.

y13pmc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e320 04
hi keith i use macleods in brigg mb indy 01652658216 tell john pete carpet man sent you

OP
KeithEvans

KeithEvans

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1990/300E
Not too far from me that mate. I will ring him Monday. Thanks a lot, it's appreciated.

Last edited:
B

bensonhedges

Jct600 are a huge dealership based in Bradford and they are main dealers for most marques, one street in Bradford is known as "JCT alley" as they have VW, Peugeot, Mazda, BMW, Mini dealerships.

In Leeds they are the main dealers for Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin,Porsche, Bentley, RR. I wasn't aware they had MB dealerships.

They are also one of the Country's largest leasing companies.

They have MB in Doncaster, Chesterfield and here in Sheffield.

David Nock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK/2009/320CDI
As Above, JCT in Doncaster are the MB dealers, part of a big group. My 2 CLK's have come from there although I travelled to Listers MB in Hull for servicing as Doncaster was truly awful.

BUT......I had a serious tyre problem recently (Continental Tyres splitting), and as the supplying dealer JCT 600 stepped up to the plate. The Ops Director in Bradford got himself involved as did the new Service Manager at Doncaster. They also offered to make up any shortfall in repayment from Conti to add to their good efforts on my behalf.

So in a nutshell I'm convinced JCT have got their act together. Andy Chessman is the new service guy on Wheatley Hall Road. I've not met him face to face but he sounds like he knows that their servicing has to be top class and he's all out to do this.

Further afield Andy Mucklin, Sevice Manager at Listers, MB Hull is also top drawer.

Hope that helps.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom