1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jkl Joseph Lewis

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by joseph lewis, Feb 5, 2011.

1. joseph lewis

joseph lewis Active Senior Members

Your Mercedes:
    e class 220 cdi 2001
    Any one of you silver star fans out there know where there is a good Indie in my area which is Sheffield.Ive just had the B service at mb on my first run afterwards the warning light informs me the screenwash is empty.I would have thought it would have been checked considering the price of the service;it makes me wonder what else has been missed.Ive just done a 300 mile run added to the diesel I tried out Millers additive;it seems to have done what it claims the car seems smoother and quieter so ill try it again next fill up.Happy Motoring MB fans.

2. David Nock

David Nock Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    CLK/2009/320CDI
    Ah....Joe.....MB Dealership in your area. Doesn't surprise me.

I can't give you an Indie but I do travel from South Yorks to Hull to what I consider the finest MB Dealer servicing in the land.

At the Dealers I think you mean, ...Car1.....I've had 1 litre overfilled engine oil, had to be sucked out when I complained ...Car2.....diesel leaking all over the engine on a car bought straight off the forecourt and .... Car3.....a warranty repair that left the right bank of the air filter adrift....the bolts were left in the engine bay. That's at 2 branches of the same Dealership.

To sort out the last xxxx up, the Hull Dealership gave me a free hour of workshop time to put right the First Dealers mess. (The first Dealer didn't even bother returning calls).

So if you can find time, get to Hull.

3. jberks

jberks Senior Member

M1, Outside lane, somewhere between Leeds and Lond
    Your Mercedes:
    Jaguar XF 3.0 S, LR Freelander 2, Fiat 500 & Fiat Panda
    I don't know anyone in Sheffield I'm afraid, and Its a bit out of the way in Wakefield but these guys have a good reputation.
    I know people in Leeds but thats even further!
    http://www.prestigeservice.co.uk/