jkl Joseph Lewis

joseph lewis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e class 220 cdi 2001
Any one of you silver star fans out there know where there is a good Indie in my area which is Sheffield.Ive just had the B service at mb on my first run afterwards the warning light informs me the screenwash is empty.I would have thought it would have been checked considering the price of the service;it makes me wonder what else has been missed.Ive just done a 300 mile run added to the diesel I tried out Millers additive;it seems to have done what it claims the car seems smoother and quieter so ill try it again next fill up.Happy Motoring MB fans.

David Nock

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK/2009/320CDI
Ah....Joe.....MB Dealership in your area. Doesn't surprise me.

I can't give you an Indie but I do travel from South Yorks to Hull to what I consider the finest MB Dealer servicing in the land.

At the Dealers I think you mean, ...Car1.....I've had 1 litre overfilled engine oil, had to be sucked out when I complained ...Car2.....diesel leaking all over the engine on a car bought straight off the forecourt and .... Car3.....a warranty repair that left the right bank of the air filter adrift....the bolts were left in the engine bay. That's at 2 branches of the same Dealership.

To sort out the last xxxx up, the Hull Dealership gave me a free hour of workshop time to put right the First Dealers mess. (The first Dealer didn't even bother returning calls).

So if you can find time, get to Hull.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom