Keyless Go security

dragon007

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250Estate(S205)
Just curious.
How secure is the MB Keyless Go system?
I'm just about to take delivery of a car with Keyless Go.
Was thinking of getting a RRS, but one of the things that put me off was how poor their keyless go is against theives.

Anyone had trouble?

Cheers

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The Keyless go on mercedes is as secure are one without. All mercedes route the keyless go through the EIS ignition system, and no one has cracked that as of yet.

All my cars have it.

OP
D

dragon007

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250Estate(S205)
The Keyless go on mercedes is as secure are one without. All mercedes route the keyless go through the EIS ignition system, and no one has cracked that as of yet.

All my cars have it.

Thanks - that's good to know.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
It annoys me when the press publish " Keyless go cars stolen" they give out all the makes, why cannot they say that MB are not affected in all this.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom