M25 SPECS cameras

grpar

Reaction score
Any regular M25 users out there who know whether the 2 sets of SPECS cameras on the anti-clockwise section between J28 and J26 are active or not ??? There are no road signs to suggest that they are, nor are there any road-works or other nasties on the road.

No replies please on the newly digitised ones on the western side of the M25 where traffic flow is employed (I know about them already, ahem).

OP
G

grpar

Reaction score
Well, 3 weeks on and no NIP has dropped through the mailbox, so I think we can safely assume those SPECS cameras were not working.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
You don't have those 'naughty' anti-camera plates fitted do you :D

There is a hefty fine Jez if caught. Now most police cars have NPRC gear fitted to the car it comes up as a blank number through the camera when they can see the number plate through the window

OP
G

grpar

Reaction score
You don't have those 'naughty' anti-camera plates fitted do you :D

No, I don't have sprayed or filmed plates. I'm off to Suffolk this weekend so on the way back around the M25, I'll report on the exact location of these SPECS cameras. Very naughty of Essex's finest constabulary to install non-functioning SPECs cameras.

vijilants

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C320 CDI Sport
Do those sprays work ?....If so where can I get some ???;)

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
There is a hefty fine Jez if caught. Now most police cars have NPRC gear fitted to the car it comes up as a blank number through the camera when they can see the number plate through the window

They would appear normal with NPRC cameras - allegedly, of course :rolleyes:

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
But do they really work?

Errrrm - well put it this way. Someone I know VERY well has been 'flashed' a couple of times - and no ticket has been forthcoming.

pm me and I will let you have the link that someone gave me.

Me? I could NEVER condone anyone evading our Boys In Blue in the execution of their duties. They are wonderful people, much maligned and only to be respected (their Mums asked me to say that). :rolleyes:

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
(
Me? I could NEVER condone anyone evading our Boys In Blue in the execution of their duties. They are wonderful people, much maligned and only to be respected (their Mums asked me to say that). :rolleyes:

Just like the ones who stopped me for speeding in the wee hours. :(

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
THATS the problem - most of them are out in the dark, and their Mums don't even know! Irresponsible parents - they need locking up.!

Parents????????????????

I thought they only had one - a test tube!

That was the polite version.

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It must be awful for them - everyone knowing that their father was a w*nk*r...!!!! :shock:

And he only went into the (Sperm) Bank to make a small deposit. :lol:

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
Errrrm - well put it this way. Someone I know VERY well has been 'flashed' a couple of times - and no ticket has been forthcoming.

pm me and I will let you have the link that someone gave me.

You have imminent PM...

maxypriest

Reaction score
I was hooning though those a few weeks ago on the Ducati. Have heard nothing yet from plod.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I was hooning though those a few weeks ago on the Ducati. Have heard nothing yet from plod.
Nice bike the SL.

As for the rest I would recommend a read of ukspeedtraps.co.uk the site owner tests everything to do with speeding.

OP
G

grpar

Reaction score
No, I don't have sprayed or filmed plates. I'm off to Suffolk this weekend so on the way back around the M25, I'll report on the exact location of these SPECS cameras. Very naughty of Essex's finest constabulary to install non-functioning SPECs cameras.

Well, passed those SPECS-lookalike cameras again this afternoon, only this time at a more moderate speed. M25 regulars will know 3 sets of them between J28 and J27 anticlockwise.

As I said, no NIP has appeared after 4 weeks, so I presume these ones aren't functioning as average speed checkers ......

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom