Mb Valve Covers

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hmmn.. not sure about the gold centre caps on a silver car.

I can assure you that I would never make a car look cheap, the back plate is chrome and its only the Star that is a dull gold.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Malcolm I still have 4 tail pipes you dont (YET):D no! I dont have MB tyre caps no! I dont have digi tv and no I dont have gold wheel centre caps but the old blue/silver MB emblem on my wheels centre caps(send photo when I get home) remember us SL Boys young or old have got to stick together ;)
We already know that we have the dogs boll--ks ( We think anyway)but it comes at a price and a ****** open cheque book when things go wrong::mad:which in my case at the moment seems to be alot and I have only done 2000mile in the last year:mad:
At the moment my wife thinks her car is the dogs boll--ks and thats a Clio 2 year old and never let her down and used every day with 15000 mile Maybe she is right? But I love my SL500 and when your in love your in love:D:D and we will do anything to keep that love.(She might as me to choose oneday I hope not!!!!):rolleyes:

I will have to pass on the 4 tail pipes, I know that they can be epensive when they go wrong, but that has always been the case, and the 129 is not cheap if it goes wrong. I see that one of my struts has a tiny leak, thats not good for 20k miles.

Yes I do love driving it, it is like no other, the worst thing that I have to contend with is that I talked a man down the road into buying one so he came back with a special colour one off dark grey 2006 car with 5k miles, mind you it did cost him £67k

stats007

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Looking
I just prefer the blue centre caps on a silver car - not suggesting they are cheap.

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
All four of mine have gone now :-( . Yesterday, it was only three :confused: .

I think I have discovered the secret of the missing valve covers - they spin off by themselves and you only notice when they've gone. That's the only way I can think of how mine have disappeared. Funny eh??????

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
All four of mine have gone now :-( . Yesterday, it was only three :confused: .

I think I have discovered the secret of the missing valve covers - they spin off by themselves and you only notice when they've gone. That's the only way I can think of how mine have disappeared. Funny eh??????

I think that someone out there knows that you will be replacing them and there will be more to come

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
I think that someone out there knows that you will be replacing them and there will be more to come

The only thing is, the last remaining one was there in the morning, drove from my office to a clients, and it was gone. Unless they're getting fiendish and undoing them as I'm driving as they hang onto the wheel :rolleyes: that's the only explaination I have. :(

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition
The only thing is, the last remaining one was there in the morning, drove from my office to a clients, and it was gone. Unless they're getting fiendish and undoing them as I'm driving as they hang onto the wheel :rolleyes: that's the only explaination I have. :(

You can buy locking one's from eBay - only a fiver, or so.

With a bit of patience, you can get various pretty colours - all with the 3-pointed star on them.

Even 'better' :rolleyes: are the one's that light up at night - only joking!

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom