mercedes clk220cdi

haleem123

Reaction score
my mercedes clk220cdi 6 speed manual has a problem, i have found that the car seems to jerk at times between 40-60MPH, i also find the car is not as responsive as before, the car has done 99K on the clock.my mechanic has said it could be MAF sensor, or the turbo charger could be on its way out or it could be the actuator. I have also been told by an approved MB mechanic that the turbo charger is electric and that this never goes, this problem has been looked at several times but no definate answer as to what it is, i also do not have any warning light on the dash board, i have also changed the turbo inlet pipe which split.

Very much appreciate a response
thanks

Happy new year everyone.

Haleem

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Welcome to the forum,, try the car with the MAF disconnected

OP
H

haleem123

Reaction score
if i do disconnect the MAF and it works fine will that mean the I will need new MAF?

Many thanks for your reply very much appreciate it

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
if i do disconnect the MAF and it works fine will that mean the I will need new MAF?

Many thanks for your reply very much appreciate it

Yes it does,,many car respond to this well,, the cheapest place to buy from is a Bosch Service Center, or from a member here Jib if not a Bosch MAF

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom