MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Check this little puppy out!

Had a meeting with Saxton 4x4 and this little number is in there show room! Of course I know this is not everyone's cup of tea however you cant deny its presence!!!!

We have tuned a number of G wagons including most recently the 65 AMG which we got another 80bhp out of but this thing is covered in Carbon Fibre and the interior is lovely! Left hand drive also!

10154162_314750905345883_42731282427377635_n.jpg

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
i thought that type of bullbar were illegal now? (hence why all the farmers etc only have the A frame type) because of the 'pedestrian friendly' fronts that vehicles have to have now?

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Wow I never knew that!

Well this one loves it! Ha ha

Regards

Team GAD

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
i thought that type of bullbar were illegal now? (hence why all the farmers etc only have the A frame type) because of the 'pedestrian friendly' fronts that vehicles have to have now?

Not sure, I know it came in a few years ago on smaller vehicles (I'm thinking the old Ford Sierra pick-ups, Honda Acty, etc).

Various companies are still selling wrap-around bull bars for Landies, etc. let's face it, if a Defender (or G-Wagon) piles into you, the bull bar is neither here nor there really!

star

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Smart + others :)
A bit Miami vice in white, prefer black although I hate black cars, real pain to keep clean.

mark.s

MBO Forum Staff - CLS 320 (W219)
MBO Ad Sales & Partnerships
Reaction score
Website
www.mercedesclub.org.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI remapped (W219)
Agree Ian,

White cars are just as bad to keep clean as black though, my sister in law just got a white Ford S Max - TAXI IMO - and it looks dirty the min she drives it.

Silver has got to be the best car to look clean when not ?

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Personally I really like the colour and styling! But then again i'm an Essex boy and we are suckers for stuff like this!!! :p

Regards

Anthony @ GAD

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom