Mercedes w176 2013 a200 fuel issue

Munson

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W176 2013 a200
Hi all

So the car been driving fine until one day I filled up the vehicle to the brim ...

I filled up at the same petrol station that I have been using for the last 4 years and used the same pump

Went to turn the car on . And just clonked out ... Just died on me ... After couple attempts it started to work and driving

Same thing happened after I finished work ... Clonked out on ingition .. and the fuel cap opened up . Opened the fuel cap and loads of diesel has been spilling out constantly and drained half of the tank

Then I drove the car until it went on reserved filled it back up £30 quid and same issue

Can anyone help ??

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom