1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOT time today

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by turbopete, Nov 28, 2012.

1. turbopete

turbopete Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2010 '60' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi Zetec (sorry)
    well, ive just had to MOT the 203. passed with a few advisories, although most were just covering the testers back (cover on engine, engine undertray, child seats etc) and another few i can get sorted easily (indicator bulbs in the rear, nail in tyre and adjust the wheelbearing) BUT the big expense is the exhaust i got an advisory on (on its last legs and needs looked at sooner than later)

overall, not too bad though, i dont think!

2. paul hayward

paul hayward Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    all MB sold..V70R now ;-)
    :cool: Always a good feeling when they Pass:D... e class passed last week thankfully with just a few things to keep a eye on

ENJOY ;)

3. Rappey69

Rappey69 Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    c220 w204 amg sport
    mine failed for the first time ever last week.. Rear pads were none existent and parking brake needed a little attention. :( not bad for a car with 250k....

4. Brian T

Brian T Member

Your Mercedes:
    2002 C270cdi estate
    My E class passed yesterday. Few advisories. Rear pads low, rear flexible brake hoses starting to perish, bit of play developing in a track rod end, and wiper blade needs replacing. I'm happy with that for 190,000 miles.