New member...soon to be new owner...hopefully

alanjamesoc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S Class 350 CDI
Hi,

My name is Alan. Currently in snowy Warwickshire looking to buy an S Class 350 CDI. I have looked at just about every sub-2014 plate one on the usual sites.

I have spent the last 15 years travelling around eastern Europe and Russia, Asia Pacific doing financing things and decided that, if I am travelling to airports as much as I do, I might as well buy an S Class and drive other people and make some decent cash myself:)

Need the car first....

Alan

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Hi and welcome Alan

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Alan, welcome to the forum :)

OP
A

alanjamesoc

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S Class 350 CDI
Thanks all - I've driven S Class before when I was doing some driving jobs and I kind of fell in love with a black S Class 350 CDI I drove for a few hundred miles (dealer to dealer). I remember approaching a roundabout, lots of traffic behind me, exited said roundabout, put foot down, looked in the rear view and the road was empty...perhaps they all took a different exit. I've mailed an independent MB garage to do a check on the one I have my eye on, will ask current owner if I can take it for an MOT (just to be sure) then, if all is well, I will be smiling at the luxury and the torque every time I drive. She's glorious so an appropriate name would be 'Gloria':)

I will, of course, be keeping 'Enid', my 2006 Volvo S60 T5 behemoth that just towed a Dodge Nitro out of the snow to the nearest garage:)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom