New to me ML430

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 430
Hi Guys,

Me and the Mrs have just acquired a 99 ML430 with 95k miles and are wondering a few things - perhaps you could help...

Unfortunately no owners manual. Is there a haynes manual - or even a free pdf to download?

We have the rear wheel carrier - is there a kit to put it under the car (having found no wheel well) should we want to remove it?

When are the belts due for a change?

Lastly the dvd screen in the roof panel seems not to turn on. Any simple checks you can think of?

Cheers

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi Guys,

Me and the Mrs have just acquired a 99 ML430 with 95k miles and are wondering a few things - perhaps you could help...

Unfortunately no owners manual. Is there a haynes manual - or even a free pdf to download?

We have the rear wheel carrier - is there a kit to put it under the car (having found no wheel well) should we want to remove it?

Lastly the dvd screen in the roof panel seems not to turn on. Any simple checks you can think of?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. Why not buy the hand book about £18 from your local MB dealer.

The engines use timing chains so nothing to think about on that front

Torque

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230 K
Hi Guys,

Cheers

Check Ebay for the manual, sometimes they are as cheap as £2

Peter De La Mare

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
15 reg E63, 14 reg Smart Passion and 64reg Caterham Levante.
We like V8s. :cool: Good luck with it. ;)

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 430
Thanks for the replies.

Good news about the timing chain - hopefully cheaper than having to replace belts!

Will track a manual and handbook in due course - ebay here I come....

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom