NSPCC Sponsorship

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
Hello Everyone,

Here is a link to me just giving page raising funds for children dealing with Covid-19 either physically or emotionally.
The challenge is to ride 300km in 30 days. Which starts today. The challenge works out at around 6 miles per day and I agree isn't a major task but theory it isn't about the challenge its about the kids.
I totally understand this isnt financially the best time to do this and I totally respect anyone who wishes to decline from sponsoring.
This is the first time I have done anything like this (usually because I'm too busy to think about it) but its something that will keep me focused and its for a great cause.

The target is set by NSPCC at £100 i aim to smash that even if I donate it all myself :D:D:p:D

THANKS AGAIN!!!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/deanfletcher2020

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Thats 32.7km done today :eek::eek:
On an aside, you really don't want to know how fast I might have been down the B5305 towards Wigton... ran out of revs on my CBR600 in 6th...:oops: I'm not going to talk about the 911 just that it was making most excellent progress past the old String of Horses Pub (and would have gone past the CBR...):eek:

Going the other way on the CBR towards J41 (by the red dot) top of the hill out of Unthank I'd canned it as hard as it would go, top of the hill front wheel reared up then rear wheel off as well - thankfully landed it straight and kept going... (close to 120 at the top of the hill):eek:. Things you do in your youth :D
upload_2020-5-11_15-59-0.png

OP
Dean Fletcher

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
On an aside, you really don't want to know how fast I might have been down the B5305 towards Wigton... ran out of revs on my CBR600 in 6th...:oops: I'm not going to talk about the 911 just that it was making most excellent progress past the old String of Horses Pub (and would have gone past the CBR...):eek:

Going the other way on the CBR towards J41 (by the red dot) top of the hill out of Unthank I'd canned it as hard as it would go, top of the hill front wheel reared up then rear wheel off as well - thankfully landed it straight and kept going... (close to 120 at the top of the hill):eek:. Things you do in your youth :D
View attachment 58183
There is some very long straight roads around there. I like it because there's not much traffic near Skelton. Especially at the moment. Is there any road in the UK you have been on BC?

OP
Dean Fletcher

Dean Fletcher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E400
2 people have sponsored anonymously. If its anyone from here thank you very much. £150 now raised. :):):):)

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom