OM603 Vacuum stop - help!

richyba

Reaction score
Website
www.4tours.biz
Your Mercedes
1978 T1 307D,2005 Slk200K,1982 300DSLC (honest!) & 1994 410d Camper
As a little background this was running and starting great until the other night when it refused to do either!

I have since fitted a hand primer and a new fuel filter but aint getting anything at the injectors afer cracking them off in turn, it is looking very much like the stop to me.

Is there any way of making sure the stop isnt stuck, its what it would seem like, I ssume there is a plunger inside the housing that is capped with the plastic top, just a thought but maybe that has stuck in situ, I cant seem to think of anything else, the lift pump seems to be doing its job ok - any ideas, this one is driving me mad!

Thanks

Richard

OP
R

richyba

Reaction score
Website
www.4tours.biz
Your Mercedes
1978 T1 307D,2005 Slk200K,1982 300DSLC (honest!) & 1994 410d Camper
Sorted, running now it was a glow plug problem but another vacuum one coming soon if anyone is talking to me - sorry for all the questions but I'am in the middle of a bit of a project here! :(

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom