Parcel Shelf Motor

andybrown

Reaction score
I have a 2007 E220 CDi which has gone to the dealer for a new shelf motor as old one was very noisy. The roof lining had to be removed to replace the motor but it was bonded to the windscreen and now needs anew roof lining. Fortunatly it is the original screen so the roof lining will be replaced under warranty as will the motor. I think this means that all screens must be changed only by the dealer to keep the warranty, the work being done to my car has taken 2 days and I hate to think what the bill would have been.
Andy

P

PanzerMcGrory

I have a 2007 E220 CDi which has gone to the dealer for a new shelf motor as old one was very noisy. The roof lining had to be removed to replace the motor but it was bonded to the windscreen and now needs anew roof lining. Fortunatly it is the original screen so the roof lining will be replaced under warranty as will the motor. I think this means that all screens must be changed only by the dealer to keep the warranty, the work being done to my car has taken 2 days and I hate to think what the bill would have been.
Andy

At the risk of sounding daft what do you mean? do you have an electric parcel shelf and if so what does it do?

HERBIEMERCMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
97. E300.TD. 7 SEAT.ELEGANCE. EST.TOYOTA SUPRA MK4. RS. VAUX. CORSA.GLS AUTO. SPORT.
i would never buy a car with a motorised parcel shelf and i have no idea what one is? herbiemercman.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
There is an electric rear blind

roofless

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124 e220 estate
Cool a quiz what is it ?

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom