Promoted: Euro Car Parts – save 25% on Parts

Stability

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
And just to add - if you use these parts on your merc - then you should not be driving a merc - god help the person who buys it

Ahhhhh feel better know I've bottled that up for years

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
oddly, ive never had any issues with ECP with the exception of the intercooler that failed after about 100 miles. it was exchanged without fuss however.

J

jenson1961

I have account with them and 2 more suppliers but euro are the cheapest by far
example discs and pads for my merc front discs are drilled all in with vat £187 the front discs alone from other supplier was £91each I don't buy from anywhere else

Oily Spanners

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 CDI W210, 'A' Class, 1.7 diesel auto
Eurocar parts

Hi All,

You need to watch these special offers as they are not true discounts. I use them a lot to keep my E220 going, so know their stock quite well as I have a Loong wish list. Since end Feb front wheel bearing has gone up from £15 to 20 odd quid for no reason. I was also looking for a rear window winder which has increased from £38 to £48 in the last couple of weeks. So don't be fooled.

Speaking of window winders I have found a kit to repair them for £15, will post details later today.

Oily

MAXBAZZO

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C 270cdi estate 2002
ecp code not working

Hello
just wondered if anyone has tried the euro car parts code merccl25 lately ,
as ive just tried and it does'nt seem to be working , i get a message saying this code has expired , i was of the understanding it was fixed code for forum members , can anyone let me know if its changed ,
cheers
maxb

rpe2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
His: 2018 E220 d; Hers: 2016 SMAX
It's deactivated when there is a general sale on. Email them if the bit you need is discounted by less than 25%

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Hi!

As Richard has kindly mentioned 0 during a sale, products have a pre-applied discount, and during this time all further promo codes are suspended.

If you have found a part which you require, which has less than 25% discount, please drop me a PM with the part number, and i will override the price to match the forum price.

This way, members will always pay the forum price (or less!)

hope that helps

AMck

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 E320cdi S211, SL320 2000(written off), Lotus Excel
Hi!

As Richard has kindly mentioned 0 during a sale, products have a pre-applied discount, and during this time all further promo codes are suspended.

If you have found a part which you require, which has less than 25% discount, please drop me a PM with the part number, and i will override the price to match the forum price.

This way, members will always pay the forum price (or less!)

hope that helps
I have done this and there was no problem getting the price over ridden.

BUT ordered a part on line and paid for next day delivery and they have sent it UPS standard - so won't be able to do the job I planned this weekend :twisted:

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
I have done this and there was no problem getting the price over ridden.

BUT ordered a part on line and paid for next day delivery and they have sent it UPS standard - so won't be able to do the job I planned this weekend :twisted:

Hi!

Really sorry about that, we don't actually have a UPS standard delivery (they only do 24hr for us)

Can you let me know your order number so I can see what happened?!

Also, if you give customer service a shout, (ask for daniel or Matt) say you have spoken to me, they might be able to arrange a collection from local branch TODAY (stock dependant)

Pat

bnam

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220CDI/2004/2.2litre
Pat,
I'm a new member joining from India. I've just moved here from the US and am trying to find less expensive sources than the dealership (which seems to have a 300% markup). Do you ship internationally?
Byas

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Discount

I just tried code MERCCL25 - result "Invalid or expired".

Only buying 1 x wiper blade so no big deal but the way this works/doesn't isn't exactly clear if ECP want members biz.
- Perhaps an up to date posting by ECP to clarify?

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Hi Dave,

Currently we have a sale online of upto 50% off across the website - during this time the items have individual discounts applied on them.

If you find an item you require that has LESS than the forum discount (25%) - please feel free to drop me a PM and i'll help to match that price so you can purchase this.

This way forum members always pay the forum price (or less)

Pat

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Discounts

Hi Pat

Thanks for a quick response. But actually, it's worse than I said: I took the ECP link from the "MBO Supporters" page and was hit by the Summer Sale/must end at midnight on Sunday... page emblazoned with 50% OFF EVERYTHING ONLINE... So took the link for wiper blades. I saw nothing to say wiper blades are excluded from the sale.

But the Bosch blade I'm buying shows a "list" (whose list?) price of £9.65 and it shows the price at £6.48 saying 'Was 8.28 - You save 22%'

As I said it's only one wiper blade but 50% OFF EVERYTHING ONLINE to me means 50% off everything. ...doh! So surely, it should be £4.83 (50% off 9.65) or £4.14 (50% off 8.28) or £3.24 (50% off 6.48)? Oh dear... I just saw the words "UP TO" at the top of the page... it's ridiculously small - maybe 1/20th or less of the main text size - so I had missed it.

But it doesn't look like I am getting any sort of special "member price" anyway - if I log in as a Joe Public customer i.e.: by going directly to the ECP website it offers the same prices.

btw: I don't doubt that ECP are probably offering the best price, it's just the confusion getting to me. I'm off to collect now...

Last edited:

EuroCarParts

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.eurocarparts.com
Your Mercedes
BMW 2006 330d
Hi DAve,

Sorry for the confusion - notes below

Hi Pat

Thanks for a quick response. But actually, it's worse than I said: I took the ECP link from the "MBO Supporters" page and was hit by the Summer Sale/must end at midnight on Sunday... page emblazoned with 50% OFF EVERYTHING ONLINE... So took the link for wiper blades. I saw nothing to say wiper blades are excluded from the sale.
Our promotion says 'upto 50% off' - This is perfectly acceptable as we've proven to the ASA, that more than the required 10% of our inventory is discounted by 50% of more - If you have see the words '50% off everything' that is indeed incorrect, and i'd like to investigate - could you share the link with me?

But the Bosch blade I'm buying shows a "list" (whose list?) price of £9.65 and it shows the price at £6.48 saying 'Was 8.28 - You save 22%'
The list price is supplied from the manufacturers and the product managers upload this to our system - typically the LIST will be the price for that part from a dealer (to be honest, im not sure how the list of a 'universal' art such as a wiper is, however the 'list' is normally close (or identical) to the MRRP [for example, the price Halfords sell it at]

So surely, it should be £4.93 (50% off 6.65) or £4.14 (50% off 8.28) or £3.24 (50% off 6.48)?
The discount varies between part numbers - but can you let me know the part you're looking at where the % discount appears to be incorrect?

And it doesn't look like I am getting any sort of special "member price" anyway - if I log in as a Joe Public customer i.e.: by going directly to the ECP website it offers the same prices.
During a sale, the sale price is applied to all products across the entire website - if an item has a discount of 70% for example - thats already got our best offer, and cannot be discounts to members further. Where the members advantage comes in, is when you need a part that has LESS than 22% discount - joe Public would pay the face value, but forum members would get 25% off the 'was' price.

The online sales only happen a few times a year, for short periods - all of the other times outside of the sales, the prices are the normal price (they are the 'was price from the sale) - and forum members get a flat 25% off most parts.

Therefore, the sale works really well for you guys - you get to always pay the forum price or better! :cool:

btw: I don't doubt that ECP are probably offering the best price, it's just the confusion getting to me. I'm off to collect now...

I wish we could be the best price on everything, but i'd like to think even if we're not - our service and offering makes up for it :eek:

hope that helps!

Pat

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi DAve,

Sorry for the confusion - notes below

Our promotion says 'upto 50% off' - This is perfectly acceptable as we've proven to the ASA, that more than the required 10% of our inventory is discounted by 50% of more - If you have see the words '50% off everything' that is indeed incorrect, and i'd like to investigate - could you share the link with me?

The list price is supplied from the manufacturers and the product managers upload this to our system - typically the LIST will be the price for that part from a dealer (to be honest, im not sure how the list of a 'universal' art such as a wiper is, however the 'list' is normally close (or identical) to the MRRP [for example, the price Halfords sell it at]

The discount varies between part numbers - but can you let me know the part you're looking at where the % discount appears to be incorrect?

Response to that:
I think you've missed my "disclaimer" i.e.: when I noticed the tiny "up to" - which meant all my calculations were wrong - as I said...

Oh dear... I just saw the words "UP TO" at the top of the page... it's ridiculously small - maybe 1/20th or less of the main text size - so I had missed it.
- And you must admit it is very small!

During a sale, the sale price is applied to all products across the entire website - if an item has a discount of 70% for example - thats already got our best offer, and cannot be discounts to members further. Where the members advantage comes in, is when you need a part that has LESS than 22% discount - joe Public would pay the face value, but forum members would get 25% off the 'was' price.

The online sales only happen a few times a year, for short periods - all of the other times outside of the sales, the prices are the normal price (they are the 'was price from the sale) - and forum members get a flat 25% off most parts.

Therefore, the sale works really well for you guys - you get to always pay the forum price or better! :cool:

I wish we could be the best price on everything, but i'd like to think even if we're not - our service and offering makes up for it :eek:

hope that helps!

Pat

As you can see, my confusion came from the tiny words "UP TO" preceding the words 50% off!

But now I have now fitted the Bosch rear wiper blade that hopefully won't screech and graunch and miss bits, the way the one that I'm about to bin has been doing!

Thanks, Pat.

Peter G

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 SL 350, 1989 Toyota Hilux, 1987 Fiesta XR2
ECP website doesn't seem to work on my android tablet.

rpe2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
His: 2018 E220 d; Hers: 2016 SMAX
Nor mine. Scroll to the bottom of the text and select classic view.

tflda29

Reaction score
Message for Pat at ECP

Hi Pat,

I am looking to purchase the following battery from your Aberdeen branch:-

Bosch S4 355.....Part Number 444773357

The MERCCL25 code is not working due to the other promotion you have running. Can you fix this for me?

thanks
Trevor

Last edited:

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom