Proud new SL 65 Owner!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
On a 54 plate then you have the Comand APS and not the 2, so you will have the MOST as well. The eject mechanism is very different as well, I would imagine that a child may have popped something in the slot

OP
M

Mr_Rouse

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 65 AMG
On a 54 plate then you have the Comand APS and not the 2, so you will have the MOST as well. The eject mechanism is very different as well, I would imagine that a child may have popped something in the slot

Hi Malcolm

Sorry what is MOST? I think you might be right.. I might see if I can find one of these ebay firms you mentioned

Paul

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
The phone cradle is under the arm rest and nothing is visible other than the cradle itself..

All you need in that case is Viseeo bluetooth unit (search this forumfor many details) - sits in the cradle, talks to your phone but fools the car into thinking there's an actual phone in the cradle. I have the same - works perfectly

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi Malcolm

Sorry what is MOST? I think you might be right.. I might see if I can find one of these ebay firms you mentioned

Paul

The D2b and the MOST are high speed data system, the early D2b could only handle 5-6 things at the best and not very fast, the MOST can handle much more information and up to 20 items at a high speed

On Ebay it comes under audio and navigation, you could return the unit to Becker in Wales

OP
M

Mr_Rouse

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 65 AMG
Thanks

I might check out this C A T Audio lot in Brentwood given I am in Essex and see what they can do...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom